Title II- Part A
Teacher and Principal Training and Recruitment
• Title II, Part A, is to increase student achievement through improving teacher and principal quality and increasing the number of highly qualified teachers in classrooms and highly qualified principals and assistant principals in schools. Title II concentrates on Recruiting, hiring, and retention of highly qualified personnel. Professional Development to improve the quality of Teacher and Para-professional workforce.
• Provide one additional 5th grade position on one elementary campus for Class Size reduction for 2017-2018.
• Class Size Reduction for one grade
• First Year Teacher Mentors
• Recruitment for Highly Qualified Staff
• Staff Development for Highly Qualified Professional and Para Professional Staff • Staff Development for Principal and Assistant Principal training